- Includes a full game digital download of Forza Motorsport 6 and a Forza Motorsport 6 Ten Year Anniversary Car Pack which features 10 specially tuned and liveried cars, including the 2009 Ferrari 458 Italia, the 2014 Lamborghini Hurácan, and the 2013 McLaren P1.
- Includes a 1TB hard drive to store games and media, an Xbox One Chat Headset, Power Supply, and an HDMI cord.
- Includes a matching updated new wireless controller with rubberized diamond grips and titanium colored triggers.
- Includes a custom engine sound for turning the console on, off, and disc eject.
- Features a racing-inspired design with iconic sports car styling.
- Quickly switch between your games, live TV, and apps like Amazon Instant Video, Netflix, and HBO GO
Xbox One | Forza 6 Limited Edition 1TB Bundle
The Xbox One “Forza Motorsport 6” Limited Edition Console is a celebration of the 10th anniversary of the critically-acclaimed “Forza Motorsport” racing simulation franchise and the community that has gone along for the ride.
As part of an ongoing collaboration with Ford Motor Company, the console was announced at the Further with Ford media event in San Francisco on June 23. The console reflects Xbox and Forza game developer Turn 10 Studios’ continued work to bring gaming and racing enthusiasts closer than ever.
Featuring a racing-inspired design that combines iconic sports car styling with custom automotive sound effects, the “Forza Motorsport 6” Limited Edition Console is the first custom console from Xbox with a racing theme. The bundle includes a 1TB hard drive, matching wireless controller with rubberized diamond grips, and digital copy of the most beautiful and comprehensive racing game this generation.
The all-new Ford GT supercar is the hero car of “Forza Motorsport 6.” The game delivers the highly realistic experience of driving ultra-high-performance cars like the Ford GT on tracks from 26 world-famous locales to fans around the globe. Celebrate this thrilling world with an all-new 70+ hour career mode and epic 24-car multiplayer races.
Among more than 450 cars, this next iteration of the series includes Ford Performance vehicles like the Shelby GT350 Mustang and the F-150 Raptor, one of the most popular vehicles in previous versions of “Forza Motorsport.”